Tuesday, June 7, 2022

A new look, new passion

Hello everyone! After yet another year of 'ye olde plague' I thought we'd perhaps get back to what we love: crafting, sewing & all things enjoyable! 🌟 I really sat down and mulled over what I wanted to do with my blog, my Etsy shop and my Instagram. I've decided to combine a few things I genuinely enjoy and love into one. So it's going to be fun, magical, a bit seasonal (such as celebrating solstice's) and some fun wizard/witchy themed crafts!

To celebrate a new look on what I want to offer here, I have designed a new logo and banner. These are my own photos as I do have a photography page in Instagram as well (see my side bar for link). I share all things pets, love of nature and dressing up. I think we deserve to make each day a little magical in whatever way we can. So stay tuned for not only crafting DIY but so much more (including collabs) 🔮

My old images and my new images (2022)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or contact me. I welcome you to share your own blog or links here. I will delete any material I feel is unfit for this page.