Thursday, January 2, 2020

New look, new year!

Hello and welcome back to my blog! Notice anything new? It's the new and improved image and designs.
old logo

new logo

I felt since last year I wasn't up for writing much, I could resume it this year. I also plan on sharing more details about items for sale in my Etsy shop. I am expanding what is offered in my shop to include more upcycled clothing, customized orders and vintage finds. I have found beautiful vintage patterns over the past year and plan to sell several of them. I also happened upon some wonderful vintage clothing I'd like to sell. 
So while I get things set up and new listings available, be sure to visit what I currently offer in my shop. And if you enjoy social media come find me online with my Facebook page and Instagram pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or contact me. I welcome you to share your own blog or links here. I will delete any material I feel is unfit for this page.