Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A thankful holiday

To one and all, may you have a holiday full of thanks and warm eats. Don't forget the conversations, hugs and laughter too!
After the holiday craze of this week I will hopefully post a tutorial about gift wrapping! I'm not shopping this season {if I can help it}, no long hours in line and headaches from traffic. I'm making homemade gifts to give from my kitchen.
my gift wrapping & new logo!

I have made soap so far and plan to also make some easy lip balm too. Above is my easy gift wrap with very few supplies. You will need: parchment paper, decoravtive (think scrapbooking) paper, ribbon, thread, gift tag and tape. The tag you see was a free print-from-home one found at Creature Comforts site. There are so many whimsical and cute lables to pick from!
And that is a small version of my new logo for 2012. I designed it myself except for the flowers in the full version. But until then you just have to live with my current design found in my Etsy shop. Which - by the way - is having a 30% off SALE on select goods!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or contact me. I welcome you to share your own blog or links here. I will delete any material I feel is unfit for this page.