Monday, December 19, 2011

Everybody join in for a sew-along skirt!

Noodlehead is having a fun 'Linky Party' which I entered at. But to have some sewing fun together, visit this link first (here)! It starts at Day 1 sewing and {see her sidebar to right} has 5 days total of how to sew the skirt pattern she picked.
image from Simplicity
The skirt in question is - Simplicity pattern 2226, the above in the image. Looks like it would fit just about any shape you are! Hem line is nice and can easily be lengthend or shortened as desired. Boy do I miss skirts and dresses about now in this chilly winter weather. I think I might pick that pattern up next time I go out. Something in spring colors would be nice, I'm feeling like something in a peachy-rose shade. Hmmm, decisions decisions...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beth! I love the new look of your blog...so fresh and inviting~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kat! After I spent so long revamping my new banner and shop name - it had to have a new blog look also! I love doing graphic design but limit myself to just my stuff, I don't sell my work currently.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or contact me. I welcome you to share your own blog or links here. I will delete any material I feel is unfit for this page.