Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I received an award, and here are my own picks

Oh my gosh, I feel so darn special! My blogging/crafty/online friend Kat shared a sepcial 'award' for myself and another. I met Kat through her blog {Zakka Inspired}last year, then she started a Facebook fan page and now ~ well, I adore her blog! Many a Japanese craft, many lovely fabrics, tutorials and she was even in a sewing book out on amazon.com!


Here is the description of the Liebster Blog award! {below was shamelessly borrowed from Kat's post to describe this fun award}
Libster is German, it means 'dearest' or 'beloved' but it can also mean 'favorite'. The idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less then 200 followers in the hopes it will bring many new friends/followers. So with that I will be passing this on to another blogger whom I think deserves it!

A) Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
B) Reveal your picks for the award and let them know.
C) Bask in the love and support of fellow bloggers/friends
D) But most of, all have fun and spread the love!

Here are my picks ~


Flat Boonie & friends! A crafter who has an adorable collection of bunnies for sale in her Etsy shop. Frequently makes donations to rabbit animal shelters & groups. Her blog shows the travels of the bunnies she sells!

Mairuru has a fun, delightful, fresh little zakka blog. She lives in Japan and has a small Etsy shop. Her blog shares her adventures of life, sewing by hand and many new projects for the Western sewer to try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or contact me. I welcome you to share your own blog or links here. I will delete any material I feel is unfit for this page.