Thursday, November 26, 2015

This season - BUY Handmade

This year, instead of something you can buy that everyone else will have ~ why not try ᏂaᏁDᎷaᎴᏋ, local & small businesses. 

It's not going to be "cheap" and rarely on sale. You are buying quality gifts, by skilled craftsmen & artisans. The gift didn't go through hundreds of hands, in a sweat shop, in a foreign country, traveling thousands of miles to a store. 


It is local, USA made, by a person who knows and practices a skilled trade. 
My own shop is stocked and ready, so are others on Etsy :: Meylah :: ArtFire and more online shops. 


I do CፈᏬᏕᏖᎧᎷ orders, please inquire early! 
 www.CraftinessbyB.etsy.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or contact me. I welcome you to share your own blog or links here. I will delete any material I feel is unfit for this page.