Monday, December 26, 2016

Introducing my photography

I am pleased to share my new venture with you ~ photography!

my girl cat, Sophie

If you've admired my photos over the past year, it's due to my growing interest in photography. I have always taken my own photos for all my Etsy items for sale. And I've greatly enjoyed capturing photos to share with family & friends who live far away. But now my new veture is in selling my works. 

In the past I have offered my skills to animal shelters for their homeless pets. As I have learned, a well done photo (or five) of a homeless pet up's their chances of adoption. I would try to capture them in their most organic forms. Be it playing, sleeping, a funny quirk they have or how affectionate their were. I will continue to offer my photography for shelters at no cost, since it's a passion of mine.

I had the pleasure of photographing my niece's first homecoming this year. And I knew I wanted a nicer camera for the future. So after that I went hunting and picked my first 'nice' one in some years, a Nikon Coolpix. It is considered a 'point and shoot' with 40x zoom and a great first timer camera to work with. 

I will now have a button on my navigation here to go directly to my website just for purchasing my photography. I plan to offer more galleries soon, with animals and nature themes. I hope you go browse what I have up already and help support me, an independent photographer, on my new venture into 2017. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or contact me. I welcome you to share your own blog or links here. I will delete any material I feel is unfit for this page.