Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Seasons Greetings

Warm greetings in this winter holiday season! The snow has arrived and some biting cold temperatures on on their way here. I bundle up my dog in a 'coat' when the temp's get low. The cats have decided to sleep the cold days away and sunbath in the picture window.

My Etsy shop is open again and I highly recommend shopping now and not later. For those who do like to shop handmade, shipping can take 5 days to reach you. So be sure to stick to a tight time schedule if you are shopping online!

I've decorated out little home with a nature theme. My family gifted us a handmade faux tree years ago, so I can't just let it sit in the basement come December. I prefer to make some decorations, such as paper garlands.


I also have these pretty globes that are made with pine cones, dried berries, twigs and twine. I love ribbon so I added some and hung them up with wooden clothes pins. 


I hope 2017 brings you the best of health, bountiful gardens and happiness with friendships. So a very Happy Hanukkah, a very Blessed Yule, A Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings!

image from thiswallpaper.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or contact me. I welcome you to share your own blog or links here. I will delete any material I feel is unfit for this page.